How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have do application. My file number CLT1854297. Do you

Customer Question

HI! My name is***** have do application. My file number CLT1854297.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Do you have online application form?
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: My former five have did application to the court about our children. My family lawyer have sand my documents to Legal Aid, and theay sand this: ... Our office has generated a client number for you. Please let the representative know that your client number is ***** so they can access the notes we have placed in the computer system about your case. "
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Yes, my Lawyer was Diana Prinzi in the Family Law Service.Legal WorkerFamily Law Service Centre-Toronto North45 Sheppard Ave East, Suite 106Toronto, ON, M2N 5W9Tel:(###) ###-#####23Fax:(###) ###-####
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

No lawyer on this site can access any file.

If you have a legal question please provide you facts and then your specific question and then I can answer you.

Related Canada Law Questions