How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was being represented by a lawyer out of calgary alberta.

Customer Question

I was being represented by a lawyer out of calgary alberta. I have paid her over $10,000.00 and she has done nothing, not even got my divorce settled. This case is about the fact that my ex has molested our know 6 year old son. ( he was 4 ) when this happened. And she has done nothing but charge! Know I'm being charged with breach of order in the fact that I would not send our son to my ex, even though my lawyer had told me not to because of a conversation that my lawyer, my exams lawyer and the judge had had durning a telephone conference call! My lawyer was not available to go to court for me this last time but signed something that she had quite! She said if she didn't do that she would get fined and be in big trouble, WHAT DO I DO ? I don't qualify for legal aide ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Do you owe her any money now?

Are you saying she said she can no longer act for you as she advised you not to send your son to his father?