How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Real estate I have an investor that Sloan me 390,000.00

Customer Question

Real estate
I have an investor that Sloan me 390,000.00
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Can you please tell me:

1) What state is this in?

2) What are you asking?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in Canada how did I cross the 49th parallel and get American law sorry not interested unless you know Canadian
Expert:  ratioscripta replied 1 year ago.

You asked the question in the US legal category. No problem - I am going to act out and redirect this to the Canadian legal category. Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.

All the best.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am a lawyer in Canada.

Please let me know your province and the basic facts.

Then please let me know your specific question.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I just sent you a message then
no money of mineHer investmentI live in York
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No questions
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I don't understand the facts or what information you need from me.

Please start at the beginning and explain what happened and then what you want to know from me.

Related Canada Law Questions