I've got a question regarding to my immigration process. My…

Customer Question
hello I've got a question regarding...
hello
I've got a question regarding to my immigration process. My husband is a PR. We got married 1 year ago. i had visitors visa by that time. My application for PR had been received on April 24 2015 (still not in process). I've got work permit in August 2015.
We are living in Alberta. However, now, due to the recession, my husband must go to BC as he has a good job there. At same time, i have to remain here, in Calgary, because i do have a good job here; moreover, i'm taking a class in the University. Thus, we are both going to rent separate apartments in completely different places for uncertain period of time. We are going to visit each other though.
The question is: how would it look like if immigration representative comes to visit us? What if he/she decides our marriage is a fraud??? Which is not
This thing is really considering my mind lately. I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you
Regards, Valerie
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
2/15/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

So long as you can prove that you are not separated it will be OK.

So be sure to have lots of proof that you are not separated.

Have evidence of visits.

Have evidence of making joint decisions.

Have evidence of combined finances.

Make sure everyone around you including co-workers, your employers, your friends, family and even doctors and dentists know you are not separated.

Does that clarify what you must do?