Can law enforcement blackmail me into becoming a spy? i have…

Customer Question
Can law enforcement blackmail...

Can law enforcement blackmail me into becoming a spy? i have been a victim of gas lighting

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well, i have bee subject to manipulation. a lady walked into the coffee shop and started to ask me political questions. i see her everywhere. see passes by me. she communicates with m via license plates. I have the picture of one individual. Also I caught a couple odd people on my friends list. when i looked them up on linked in, they were working for a contracting firm.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
2/11/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

Thank you for requesting me. No they cannot. If this is happened to you either call the local police or speak to a lawyer face-to-face.

Let me know if you need me further clarification.