Debra, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer
10263656

Can law enforcement blackmail me into becoming a spy? i have

Customer Question

can law enforcement blackmail me into becoming a spy? i have been a victim of gas lighting
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well, i have bee subject to manipulation. a lady walked into the coffee shop and started to ask me political questions. i see her everywhere. see passes by me. she communicates with m via license plates. I have the picture of one individual. Also I caught a couple odd people on my friends list. when i looked them up on linked in, they were working for a contracting firm.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $39 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for requesting me. No they cannot. If this is happened to you either call the local police or speak to a lawyer face-to-face.

Let me know if you need me further clarification.