Are you a lawyer family law lost a motion on here say

Customer Question
Are you a lawyer...
Are you a lawyer family law lost a motion on here say evendence want to sophence affidavit from cops and Cas for settlement conference how much time do l have?and can you call me on the phone I have. A couple of more questions to ask I will give you 47 bucks for about 5 minutes with my credit card(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
2/11/2016
Lawyer: Ulysses101, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Ulysses101
Ulysses101, Lawyer

Hello, thank you for the question.

I have no problem with you using your phone to interact over the site, but you have to take more time and make sure that the typed info is accurate. I can barely understand what you wrote.

Perhaps you'd like to wait until you're in front of a proper keyboard? Or take your time and tell me what's going on?

I'm a lawyer in Ontario, I have lots of experience dealing with the CAS.

I don't do phone calls, I consider that contrary to the Law Society rules since we are anonymous here.

I will find some one that Wii talk to me on the phone

I don't know that you'll get that, but I'll opt out as your expert so you can see if another will call you.

You should see a button to request a phone call.

Dont bother
Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor