Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I want to find out if i"m divorced
, We have been

Customer Question

my name is***** . I want to find out if i"m divorced
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have been separated since 2013.His name is***** . We were married in Jamaica .27 of November 2006.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $39 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

i'm happy to try to assist you but you need to understand that I'm not your lawyer. I cannot possibly do a search to find it if you are divorced. I can explain the law to you and help you figure things out yourself and suggest what you can do.

Do you understand? If so would you like me to proceed.