Right now i have close work permit from Alberta( in subway…

Customer Question
Hi right now i have...
Hi right now i have close work permit from Alberta( in subway as food counter attendant ). my work permit valid till June 26 2016. i got my Provincial Permanent residency certificate from Alberta. so can please direct me what kind of document i need to send to CIC for new work permit
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
sorry i got My provincial nominee certificate from Saskatchewan ( with skilled worker with employer offer letter.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/2/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

Are you saying that you applied under the Alberta nominee process and you now are a permanent resident of Canada?

I'm sorry but I cannot speak you on the telephone. I know that the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. In Canada, my Law Society prohibits me from speaking to you on the telephone because you are not my client.

sorry i applied Saskatchewan nominee and i got SINP i was living and working in Alberta. i have close work permit and it will valid till june 26 2016 but it is close work permit if i wan't start work in Sakachwan then i need new work permit SINP base work permit
if i wan't apply work permit (paper base ) then what kind of document i need to send with my paper base applicationSaskatchewan (Canada ) government nominated me sorry it 's my typing mistake not Alberta is not nominated.

I am not permitted to speak with you on the telephone though I know site offers this service but the site is based in the US. IPn Canada the rules of my Law Society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone because you are not my client.

Would you like to go ahead with us posting up and back?

i agree.. but if you give just answer that's ok so if you are not able to call me

What you do is you obtain a letter of support from the Saskatchewan government and you will submit that with your application for a temporary work permit.

They will give you the letter so long as your application for SINP has been approved.

Here is the email address to use to contact Sask Immigration:

*****@******.***

i think you forget i got it my SINP certificate they did not issue me work permit my work permit issue by CIC (federal Canada )
after SINP it 's process like my employer need to submit compliance fee then i am able apply work permit so i hopen you know this thing so it will easy for me for further informationthank you

I did not forget that you got your SINP certificate. That is why I told you that you email Saskatchewan Government at the immigration branch and I gave you their email address. And I told you that because you have that approval they will give you a letter of support that you send with your application for the temporary work permit that you apply for through CIC.

Debra, Lawyer