How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What can I do my ex will not sign the passport papers he

Customer Question

What can I do my ex will not sign the passport papers he said only if I give him 50/50 custody. I know this is not in the best interest of the children as he is a passive aggressive abuser and my eldest daughter especially has strong negative feeling about him. What can I do to stop this custody issue and get the passport sogned
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying there is no order or agreement in place with respect to custody or access?