How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My granddaughter was sexually abused by her father between

Customer Question

My granddaughter was sexually abused by her father between age 15 months to 26 months. Mother & father were separated. Mother stopped visitations rights when she found out & offered supervised visits. Father refused and 10 months later mother had to appear in Family Court where judge gave visitation rights back to father with supervision for next 2 months and then unsupervised. Nov. 21, 2015 After first visit with dad (2 hrs), that evening child 3 yrs old got flashbacks, nightmares, insomnia, diagnosed with PTSD. That problem is still going on. She's seeing psychologist who got her to tell the sexual abuse father performed on her and also another man involved. Child also says they took pictures of her naked.They tell us child too young and nothing they can do on the criminal side. Police told mother they had to find semen on the child in order to start investigation. Child Protection social worker not helping. Any suggestions?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What does child protective services say?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it, too complicated and I see I've already been charged. I thought it was free trial for a week! Or charged only if I was satisfied with the answer. Your question is not an answer! I want a refund but you have complicated ways for me to get a refund! Don't like it at all.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Of course this was not an answer. I provided you with an information request. As a senior practicing family lawyer I clearly need all of the information before I can provide you with a meaningful answer.

I have no idea why you think this will complicate ways for you to get a refund. In any event, please contact customer service as I don't work for the site and I'm not able to assist you.

Related Canada Law Questions