How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thanks in advance time to answer my question and your

Customer Question

Thanks in advance for your time to answer my question and your support.
I start immigration process based on self employment .
My lawyer is in Toronto and he said for my request it's better if i find a lawyer in BC.
My lawyer said i need financial support letter from a person in BC .
Absolutely i have a friend in BC Vancouver he told me he will support me and my wife for first 1-2 years . but we don't know how he can write that letter.
Could you help me by a sample letter ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

We cannot help you with the letter.

But, I can provide you with legal information or I can also provide you with some good suggestions on how to find a lawyer in BC if that will help.

Related Canada Law Questions