Not sure how this works. I'll ask a question and see. I have…

Customer Question
Not sure how this works...
Not sure how this works. I'll ask a question and see.
I have an and advertising contract that auto-renewed. There was a slight increase in the price. They did send letters advising that the contract would renew, but to the old address, where I used to have a business. They billed out approx $2300 Sept 13, 2015. (This was billed in full instead of monthly, since there was balance owing over 90 on the previous contract. Previous amount is legit, as there was a signed contract).
So the auto renewed portion of $2300 was for phone book advertising mostly. Also some for their online directory. Am I legally bound to pay this?
Thanks!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
1/27/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

Did you know that this was an auto renewable contract when you signed it originally?