How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I tried to get an answer from one of your lawyers earlier

Customer Question

I tried to get an answer from one of your lawyers earlier today but was unable to communicate with them Plus you charged me the full price and I never got an answer. How do I deal with this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I don't see any other question on your account. Would you like for me to answer your question now?

If you would then please just provide it and be sure to include all the basic facts and then I'll answer soon as possible.

If you would rather speak to customer service let me know and I can send a message asking them to contact you.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers this service but the site is based in the US. In Canada my law society prohibits nme from speaking to you on the telephone because you are not my client.

Related Canada Law Questions