I booked a plan ticket three month ago father. And he was…

Customer Question
***** *****, I booked...

***** *****, I booked a plan ticket three month ago for my father. And he was suppose to come back from china using that ticket. The problem is the travel agency I booked it from entered a wrong address, and they flew him to another country. This add a lot problem and emotional distrubance to both me and my mother. When we called the travel agency they keep avoid the problem and says is not their fault. What should I do. I would like to find some way to make them pay back for the problem they have caused.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Sorrry nope.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
1/22/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

What have they offered to do in terms of reimbursing you for some of the inconvenience at least?