How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I booked a plan ticket three month ago father. And he was

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, I booked a plan ticket three month ago for my father. And he was suppose to come back from china using that ticket. The problem is the travel agency I booked it from entered a wrong address, and they flew him to another country. This add a lot problem and emotional distrubance to both me and my mother. When we called the travel agency they keep avoid the problem and says is not their fault. What should I do. I would like to find some way to make them pay back for the problem they have caused.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sorrry nope.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What have they offered to do in terms of reimbursing you for some of the inconvenience at least?

Related Canada Law Questions