I have paid into this company yrs and no settlement yet now…

Customer Question
I have paid into...

I have paid into this company for 3 yrs and no settlement yet now i am being sued by bank plus they put a lein on our house,so this remortgage can be squashed, and that is terrible,how can i take action,we need the money

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

We had a debt over 3 yrs ago with td bank we could not pay it so went into a debt consoladation program so for 3 yrs we paid monthly pymts and no settlement has been made or even offered to the ,now we are doing a re mortgage but the bank took me to court that i did not know about they said i did or should of but i didn't,bot***** *****ne they are blocking my remortgage unless i paul intrest lawyers fees,and so i blame this debt consultants for this as they said donot talk to them that is our job ..nicholas

Lawyer's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

i need to get this seen to but money is an big issue i thought it was a site where people say what they did in like wise situations i have time on my hands for an hour or 2 bur nxt to no money until a re mortgage comes thru..nicholas

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
1/21/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

Thank you for requesting me.

The facts are not clear enough for me just yet.

How much does the bank say that you owe them? How much do you believe you owe the bank?

Are you saying the bank said they served you with the claim that you never received it?

When you remortgage can you pay off the bank?

What does the debt consolidation company have to say about all of this?