I'm an American going to Canada movie. I have a wet/reckless…

Customer Question
I'm an American going to...
I'm an American going to Canada for a movie. I have a wet/reckless on my record from 2 years ago. Am I able to get in or does my lawyer have to help with this and how long does the process take with a lawyers help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
1/21/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

Can you confirm that this is for work?

it is for work but I've cancelled my membership so I'm no longer in need of assistance. Please refund my credit card.

I don't work for the site. I am a practicing lawyer. Please contact customer service for payment related issues.

While I was waiting to hear back from you I already drafted an answer so if you want to change your mind and get the answer let me know.

I appreciate it but my Attorney who handled my DUI/Wet Reckless case has finally gotten back to me.

You really need a lawyer from Canada to provide you with this information so be sure this lawyer knows the law in Canada.