How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

, Feb. 15 2013 by boyfriend (now ex) broke my shoulder

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Feb. 15 2013 by boyfriend (now ex) broke my shoulder in 3 places. I have over $3,000 out of pocket expenses for co-pays to doctors, PT, etc. We discussed him reimbursing me and he said we could handle this amicably but now we have ended our 15 year relationship and I want to know if I can legally get him to reimburse me for my out of pocket expenses. I know I should have pressed charges but he has 3 domestics on his record now, I didn't want to send him to jail and he took care of me while my arm was out of use.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Legal Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear this.

What province are you in please?

Related Canada Law Questions