We own a farm yard in Saskatchewan that has lots of natural…

Customer Question
Hello, we own a farm...
Hello, we own a farm yard in Saskatchewan that has lots of natural trees and bush on it that are 30 to 40 years old. Saskpower came in and clear cut an area about 200 yards long and 60 feet wide Beneith thier main power line, which is fine. But who is responsible for cleaning up the fallen trees and mess which was left behind?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
1/20/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

They are responsible for clearing this up. They cannot come in and then leave this mess on your property. If they refuse to do this I suggest you threaten a lawsuit.