How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband wants a divorce due to online chats with a guy. I

Customer Question

Customer: my husband wants a divorce due to online chats with a guy. I was depressed and it lasted only 2 months
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I dont want the divorce. He asked for it in Nov but I have not responded to his lawyer
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $39 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you separated?

Is he only asking for a divorce or is this about the division of assets and support as well?

Have you seen your own lawyer yet?

Related Canada Law Questions