How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live in BC and I was a co signer rental property that was

Customer Question

I live in BC and I was a co signer for a rental property that was rented by a friend. She has since been evicted. There are 3600 in damages she incurred. How do I fill out the necessary paperwork to take her to small claims court in Alberta. She has refused to pay anything. I do have the documents from the Management Company who took care of renting this to her
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Will you or someone else be able to serve her personally with the claim?