How does a Lis pendens last
, my parents lent me money…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** long does a Lis pendens last

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

My parents lent me money for the down payment of my house i over paid them the money back. my parents split up then my mom passed and my dad says i still owe him money this was put on my house about 6 months after my mom passed 11/06/2013

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

Thank you for requesting me.

Did your father start a lawsuit against you?

What province is this please?

I'm sorry but I cannot speak to you on the telephone. I know the site offers a service but the site is based in the US. In Canada the rules of my Law Society prohibit me from speaking to you on the telephone to you because you ae not my client. Can we go ahead by posting?