How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 99963
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I wrote a letter of invitation visitor visa to come to

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** i wrote a letter of invitation for a visitor visa for someone to come to canada.... i want to stop the letter of invitation
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i had a friend in Algeria ... unfortunately , i was being misled... he requested to come visit me un canada and required a letter of invitation... trusting all was true, i sent it... now i need to revoke it before it goes through
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i also sent money for the flight and to hold in account
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

You have every right to tell Canada immigration that you no longer are inviting this person. You can give them the reasons why or you don't have to.

You can tell the person that you invited that you are doing this or you don't have to.

Does that answer your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where do i call
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Telephone number: 1-***-***-****

Related Canada Law Questions