How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I lived in Canada Moncton New Brunswick my wife lived in

Customer Question

my name is***** lived in Canada Moncton New Brunswick my wife lived in Africa I went to her on march 2015 and we got legally married I brought all the necessary documents to cic and I got approved to sponsored her on june 2015 and her application for visa was sent to Accra for further processing, so yesterday she received email from the embassy in Accra Ghana saying the marriage was not satisfy by there office therefore they need additional information from her but they did not highlighted what kind of information they need from her, so we are all confused what to do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What information have you provided so far?

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am not permitted to speak on the telephone with you as the rules of my law society prohibit that as you are not my client.

Related Canada Law Questions