I lived in Canada New Brunswick I am sponsoring my wife in…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** lived in Canada New Brunswick I am sponsoring my wife in africa I received a letter from the embassy in Accra Ghana yesterday, the letter says the embassy is not satisfy with our marriage therefore we should provide them additional information but they did specify the type of additional information they need from us

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I applied for my wife on April 2015 and I got approved by cic canada on june and my wife application for permanent residence was sent to Accra Ghana in June 4 2015 and yesterday now I received the email from Accra Ghana saying that they are not satisfy with our marriage therefore they need additional information from my wife within 30 days if not they will refused to give her visa

Lawyer's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes I will wait

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
1/16/2016
Lawyer: Debra, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Debra, Lawyer

What information have you already pyramid provided?

Tom B.
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor