How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Copperlaw Your Own Question
Copperlaw, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2019
Experience:  Lawyer and Retired cop. Drug expert, breath tech, negotiator, traffic specialist. Criminal, Family, Civil and others.
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Copperlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

, My wife had Car collision last month, because

Customer Question

Customer: Sayid
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My wife had Car collision last month, because we did want to claim it ,we were agree to fix other car on our expenses, the car has been fixed,tomorrow we are going to pay for it ,and other lady will pick it up.i need letter say once she has her car back ,we are not responsible for any thing else.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i just need letter saying once she had back car in full satisfaction ,we are not responsible after that , so she can not claim for any thing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Copperlaw replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening.

We are not able to formally draft this document and send it to you, but essentially, you don't need a lawyer to do this. You can actually do this yourself and it can be as simple as the words you have typed here.

All you'll need is to write out a paper indicating that you and she, indicating both names, agree that the matter is complete and final and neither of you will have any claim against the other, now or in the future, with regard to this accident.

All of you should sign it and if there's a witness who can also sign, then this is even better.

Please let me know if you require anything else.

Also, please take a moment to leave me a positive rating.