How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** I didn't get my cpp from the divorce

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** I didn't get my cpp from the divorce as I wasn't aware that I was able to split the cpp which im entitlted to as well as rrsps and spousal
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I didn't get my spousal support ...I didn't get cpp .. I didn't get rrsps that are suppose to be split when youre divorced it wasn't in the divirce papers divorce or mentioned the mother in law was handling the divorce witht the lawyer
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: im taking paraleghal but just am I entitled is the question
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What province do you live in?

How long were you married for?

When did you divorce?

Is your spouse still living?

Related Canada Law Questions