How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100035
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Are you available to help me because I loss my referee case

Customer Question

Are you available to help me because I loss my referee case I need help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Please provide me with the basic facts, your province and your exact question.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Edmoton albert
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

But I still need the basic facts and the exact question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What kind of basic facts question
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need the information from you when I loss case
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I need to hear the story of what happened or I cannot possibly answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I come as refugee in Canada now I stay all most five year I loss my case maybe you can help me for that
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I cannot act for you but I can explain how to find a lawyer and what you can do in terms of appealing. Would you like for me to do that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
o want you to help me if you can
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What you can do to find a lawyer is one of the following things.

You can contact the Law Society and use their Lawyer Referral Service. You will be given the name of a lawyer and can consult with the lawyer and the first half hour will be free.

The number is:


You have the right to appeal this decision but you can only succeed in the appeal if you can prove that they made an error in law. Most people can apply to the Refugee Appeal Division (RAD) at the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada.

You can also retain a lawyer to appeal the decision to Federal Court.

As well, aside from the appeal process you have a couple of other options. You can have a pre-removal risk assessment done and the officer there may determine you are at risk if you are returned to your home country. As well, you may be able to apply for permanent residency status on humanitarian and compassionate grounds.

So your next step should be to retain a lawyer to determine which option to try first.

Related Canada Law Questions