How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I receive a court order to ensure that the Bank of

Customer Question

How do I receive a court order to ensure that the Bank of Montreal will adhere to our legal Power of Attorney to acquire transaction print outs and copies of drafts from my 97 year old Mother's account which is jointly held with another sibling who is her financial perpretrator. BMO is now refusing the printouts
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried the live phone call and the screen just popped back to another page. My phone number is(###) ###-####or please send me yours
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What is their reasoning ?

Related Canada Law Questions