Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

Just looking at my options post graduation work permit

Customer Question

Customer: just looking at my options for a post graduation work permit
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i finish my course in 4 months and was just looking to see how can someone be denied a post graduation work permit
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no i do not mind
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Why do you think you will be denied?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is this private?
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

It is not private in the sense that there is no solicitor client privilege but once we are done and you've rated me I can ask the site to lock this post for you and then no one can see it.