How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I enter to Canada and apply permit during my visit?

Customer Question

Can I enter to Canada and apply for resident permit during my visit ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Expert_James replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** will be assisting you. Please view this as a casual conversation. We will chat back and forth until I have all of the necessary information I need to give you a thorough answer.

Once you have received your answer, you will be asked to rate my customer service. This is very important. I do not get a salary here. Your rating is the only way I get credit for doing my job. So please do not forget to do that by giving me a positive rating with 3 or more stars or any of the smiling faces.

Also, if you want me to be your personal immigration Expert, just write “FOR JAMES" at the beginning of any future, new questions, and I will be happy to help you as your personal Expert.

Please answer the following:

Are you asking if you can apply for your Canadian resident permit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am Cypriot , can enter to Canada and have my visa at the Airport. I need to know if I can apply for any kind of resident permit while I am there visiting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long does it take to have my answer?
Expert:  Expert_James replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

This is the US immigration section. Therefore, I cannot answer your question about Canada law. I have put in a request for this question to be moved, but for some reason, it has not been moved yet. I will ask that they do that for you as soon as possible. My apologies for the delay thus far.

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking about visiting Canada or about you moving to Canada?

Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure what has happened. This question has been moved back to my open list which generally means that you have posted a reply. I don't see your reply. If you did try to reply please do so again.

Thank you