Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

I am writing this on behalf of my son. In August he went to

Customer Question

I am writing this on behalf of my son.
In August he went to Germany and married a girl from Thailand. Went through all the proper process. Immigration papers submitted Oct 5/15 for a holiday visa and was notified it was received Dec 25/15 at Canadian Embassy in Thailand. Today notified visa was not granted because of length of stay (3 months), not working and fear of not returning to Thailand.
He realizes it could take 2 years for PR, but would like for her to come for a holidayto meet parents a family as well experience the Canadian culture.
My question is: How is it Trudeau can bring in all these refugees and they are given status when there are Canadians going through this. He has lead stated he will covet everything.
I am attaching his email address for a reply
If you can't answer would you have a contact number inside of Immigration Canada.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you actually asking about the rationale or are you asking but what your son can do to bring his wife to Canada?