Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

One of my friend created an email with out asking my permis

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, one of my friend created an email for me with out asking my permis
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: without my permission and using this email communicating to his friend pretending that i am the one talking to his friend. do i have the right to make a legal action to this matter? his friend was mad at me by telling me that I promise to sponsor him to come in work with me, but i don't know his friend until he arrived in NS and met him personally
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $39) to post your type of question to Canada Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

So he impersonated you?

Why did he do that?

Did it cause you damages?