Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My name is ***** *****. I work government of BC.I am

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** *****. I work for the government of BC.I am planning to resign from my job because no body spoke to me for two weeks.I faced alot of racial discrimination for the one or two months I worked there
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is too much details Tthe first day I came to work I was just shown my office and that was it Some one gave me some files to read and I sat in my office for 8 hours everyday with no one saying a word to me I started haiting to come to work They have not treated the white colleagues alike
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Employment Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long it the wait time
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear this. What is your actual question?