How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100434
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to know if there is a possibility of changing

Customer Question

Hello , I would like to know if there is a possibility of changing employer if I have a work visa only for that employer change the open vize.. managers are very rude always bad, until you want to cry I have no strength I am already in the process of doing permanent residents
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

It is not possible to change to an open work permit. But, if you get another job offer you can apply for another closed work permit and you can do so from within Canada because you still have a valid work permit at this point.

Related Canada Law Questions