How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a car, almost 3 months now. i put down some money.

Customer Question

hi, I bought a car, almost 3 months now. i put down some money. right now i couldnt be able to pay my bi weekly payment for the car. can i voluntarily surrender the car. i bought the car in Alberta. If i can what would be the consequence?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Is this is conditional sales agreement? If you don't know look at the document and it will say at the top.

Related Canada Law Questions