Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Experience:  25 years in practice
28667836

My neighbour in a small village in Saskatchewan is burning

Customer Question

My neighbour in a small village in Saskatchewan is burning coal to heat his house and the fumes from same are infiltrating my house. Can I do anything about it
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What have you tried so far?

Have you asked the neighbour about this?

Have you spoken to by law-enforcement?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That cost 52 dollars what a joke thanks
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Your rudeness is uncalled for and not merited.

I do not ever work with rude customers or clients. I'm a senior practicing lawyer and I have spent too long trying to help people to spend any time dealing with anyone who is so blatantly rude.

However, I am prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt. Did you notice that I did not provide an answer? Rather, I provided you with an information request. That means I need further information before I can answer. If you can answer those questions and can refrain from being exceedingly rude I will continue to work with you otherwise, I will not and I will opt out at once. Then perhaps someone else will pick up this question though I would be surprised if they would based on your attitude.