How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My neighbour in a small village in Saskatchewan is burning

Customer Question

My neighbour in a small village in Saskatchewan is burning coal to heat his house and the fumes from same are infiltrating my house. Can I do anything about it
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What have you tried so far?

Have you asked the neighbour about this?

Have you spoken to by law-enforcement?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That cost 52 dollars what a joke thanks
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Your rudeness is uncalled for and not merited.

I do not ever work with rude customers or clients. I'm a senior practicing lawyer and I have spent too long trying to help people to spend any time dealing with anyone who is so blatantly rude.

However, I am prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt. Did you notice that I did not provide an answer? Rather, I provided you with an information request. That means I need further information before I can answer. If you can answer those questions and can refrain from being exceedingly rude I will continue to work with you otherwise, I will not and I will opt out at once. Then perhaps someone else will pick up this question though I would be surprised if they would based on your attitude.