How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I am one of three beneficiaries and the other person has

Customer Question

If I am one of three beneficiaries and the other person has retained a lawyer can I get someone to act as my administrator on my behalf?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking about stepping down as one of the administrators of the state?

Have you already done work on behalf of the estate?

Is there someone else that is willing to step in and take your place and does the co- administrator agree?

Related Canada Law Questions