How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am adopted but not legally. My body passed across the

Customer Question

I am adopted but not legally. My body passed across the table with no paperwork and my birth parents are unknown. All done in east Africa. I will be 17 in January 2016. I am well read intelligent multi lingual, play several instruments almost professionally , am an A student , and am stifled and stopped by my " adoptive" parents who are doing things for "my own good".
How can I become a liberated minor without their approval or concent?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What province is this please?

Related Canada Law Questions