How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Debra Your Own Question
Debra, Lawyer
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 100050
Experience:  Lawyer
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Debra is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just meat my daughter, after a time separation. she is 26

Customer Question

i just meat my daughter, after a long time separation. she is 26 years old, i want she came to canada as pr. am i qualifie to sponsor her under family catagory ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

You cannot sponsor a child over 19 unfortunately. She will have to apply on her own as a skilled worker or perhaps she can come on a study or work permit.

Related Canada Law Questions