How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am the material grandmother of a year old boy. he got

Customer Question

i am the material grandmother of a year old boy. he got broken bones. it was a freak accident. CAS took child from hospital. i tried to get kinship but i didnt tell them my mother inlaw was visiting for a couple days,i didnt want them to know that she was here because she smokes to much. now i get no visits with my grandson..they said grandparents are not important.. CAS has not given me any right,,,i raised a daughter and baby sat thru the region including my first two grandsons...when will i have rights
Beverly gabriel..reside in cambridge ontario
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What province is this please?

Who has the child now?