Sadly i did something dumb. Im a woman and randomly and only

Customer Question
hi. sadly i did something...
hi. sadly i did something dumb. Im a woman and randomly and only one time...googled sex with animals...horrible..sorry i dont know why. Now my internet on phone is blocked and ive recieved this serious looking warning saying ive violated world declaration on non-proliferation of child pornography?? i did not view child pornography btw...it also says im accused of committing the crime envisaged by article 161 of canada criminal lawetc etc which provides for the punishment of deprivation of liberty for terms from 5 to 11 years. The message says more too. What the heck and am i in trouble?? My phone internet has also been blocked and says they are audio and video recording my phone and i need to pay 100$. It also says im under investigation...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Canada Law
12/11/2015
Lawyer: MIAMILAW1127,
 replied 2 years ago
MIAMILAW1127

Hello. Thank you for contacting me. I am a consultant here and I am looking forward to assisting you with your question. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Please be patient as I will be typing my responses to you from scratch. Also, I can only answer/address the questions you ask specifically based on the information your provide. Please try to provide as much information as possible so I can best assist you.

Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Not to worry. This is a scam. It is an intimidation tactic used to capitalize on your fear and get you to pay the money.

However, your phone likely has some sort of malware on it. It should be wiped and restored.

I hope this helps. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Thank you.

MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127
MIAMILAW1127