How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I red a caregiver mother about 2 yrs. ago as an independent

Customer Question

I hired a caregiver for my mother about 2 yrs. ago as an independent person. Over the last year she has been charging additional fees for outside help but would not give me any details on who or exact charges--she simply bills the same amount each month and threatens me with abusing her, intimidating her etc. I believe that she has simply billed me for time and wages which are not true. Actually can prove this---what can I do and is this fraud?
Fred Davies
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What province is this please?

How much do you believe she owes you?

Is she still working for you?

Related Canada Law Questions