How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Ulysses, Can a criminal complaint of intimidation by

Customer Question

Ulysses, Can a criminal complaint of intimidation by besetting be filed if the accused obtains employment at the victim's place of employment after the victim has been working there for some time?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, thank you for the question and for requesting me.

That's an unusual situation. Perhaps I'm not understanding you. The accused now works at the same place as the alleged victim? I don't understand why you believe that would have anything to do with the criminal complain. Unless the alleged victim hired the accused?

Related Canada Law Questions