How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MHPC Your Own Question
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 7
Experience:  Solicitor at Meredith Holmes Professional Corporation
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
MHPC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm behind on my mortgage the bank has seeked legal

Customer Question

I'm behind on my mortgage the bank has seeked legal proceedings is there anything I can do legally to obtain more time they want the amount owning plus payment to the end of 2015 I'm out of time
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry the house is up for foreclosure
Expert:  MHPC replied 1 year ago.

You should look for an investor to buy your house and enter into a rent-to-own arrangement with your investor so that you can rebuild your credit and buy your house back.