How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a Canadian expert. I want to expose a standing RRSP

Customer Question

I need a Canadian expert. I want to expose a long standing RRSP scam
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I cannot act for you if that's what you are asking. However, I can provide you with legal information if that will help.

Let me know if that will assist you. Otherwise, you can also let me know if you'd like me to explain how you can find a lawyer to act for you if that will be of assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You guarantee a redund if you can't satisfy client. Please honor that guarantee
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Please contact customer service. I'm a practicing lawyer and I don't work for the site and I don't have the ability to provide any refund.

Related Canada Law Questions