How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you give me the name of lawyers who will argue cases

Customer Question

Can you give me the name of lawyers who will argue cases for grandparent rights?
My son-in-law was in a car accident; had a 3rd concussion and lost his job.I voiced concern about my son-in-law's control over my daughter. They told me not to visit again. My husband kept going to see them. Eventually we divorced over this. I had a close relationship caring for the children. Now I haves been allowed for 2 years. The paternal grandparents also cannot visit.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to hear this.

Generally, we are not permitted to make specific referrals.

I can explain to you how you can find a lawyer who specializes in this area of the law.

Let me know that will help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a family law later from my divorce but he hasn't done grandparents rights.
If you can't give me a name, I don't see how you can help.
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I wasn't going to tell you simply how to find a family lawyer.

I was going to tell you how to find a lawyer who specializes in grandparent rights.

What city do you live in?

Related Canada Law Questions