How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can my ex-wife claim unjust enrichment when my father passes

Customer Question

Can my ex-wife claim unjust enrichment when my father passes and leaves me the farm. We lived there while married and part of the divorce agreement specifies "unjust enrichment". We have been divorced for 20 years and were married for 22 years.
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Ulysses101 replied 1 year ago.

Hello Brian, thank for the question.

I admit that it's a new one. You've been divorced for 20 years, and you were married for 22 years before that?

What province are you in?

Related Canada Law Questions