How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I own a townhouse in Edmonton I need someone to in answer

Customer Question

I own a townhouse in Edmonton I need someone to in answer who I can contact to get information about who would be responable in replacing my floors due to damage from a old pipes that broke under my sink. I need someone who I can send them the bylaws from my condo board. My insurance is reading it as pipes are covered and the board is reading it as it means only if something goes wrong with the taps meaning fixtures. I do not have a lawyer and this has been going on for over 2 months now. Who can I get to help me. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

I cannot read the bylaws. There's no one on the site that can read the bylaws. Only your own lawyer can do can only provide general legal information and not advice. We cannot practice law online.

Would you like me to explain the law? If you do please let me know whether you own the pipes or whether they are part of the common elements.

Related Canada Law Questions