How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My sister was in a auto accident in moose jaw Saskatchewan

Customer Question

My sister was in a auto accident in moose jaw Saskatchewan
She has put in a claim to S.G.I. Saskatchewan Government Insurance, they have told my sister she was not allowed to contact a lawyer on advised of auto accident
Need help
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

What does she need advice about? For example, is she being sued?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she needs a lawyer to execute process her claim to S.G.I. and sue person at fualt
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Why does your sister have to sue the driver? Is she not being covered by her insurance?