How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom B. Your Own Question
Tom B.
Tom B., Barrister & Solicitor
Category: Canada Law
Satisfied Customers: 2263
Experience:  25 years in practice
Type Your Canada Law Question Here...
Tom B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Had a moldy house rebuilt in Quyon area by contractor who

Customer Question

Had a moldy house rebuilt in Quyon area by contractor who now wants payment but has a lien on house so we cannot sell it to pay him and he did a lot of unauthorized work at our expense and we now have 60 days from 02 Nov to pay him or he will seize the house
Bill is $119,000 negotiable with legal help to try to lift lien to sell and pay his cost
What is our best approach?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Canada Law
Expert:  Debra replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying he sued you and won?

Related Canada Law Questions